Let addiction specialists from Wolf Creek Recovery help you find the right Intensive Outpatient Program near me when you’re ready to make a change in your life. If you’re tired of how addiction is damaging your relationships and other aspects of your life, you’ll find there is hope for a brighter future when you commit to one of our recovery programs. We’ve seen firsthand that inpatient rehab benefits patients on the journey to healing; however, we also recognize that not everyone is able to stay overnight in a recovery facility. Start your path to wellness by contacting WCR for a full assessment of your addiction.
Am I A Good Candidate For IOP? 5 Ways To Tell
1. Do you have responsibilities that prevent you from staying all night in a drug and alcohol use treatment center? If so, you’re not alone. At Wolf Creek Recovery, we never want to close our doors to patients simply because of their situations at home. In fact, we’ve designed flexible outpatient programs, such as IOP and PHP to make recovery possible for everyone. If you’re working, in school, or responsible for family members, contact our staff about IOP at Wolf Creek Recovery.
2. Are family members supportive of your efforts to get clean and sober? If your home life is healthy and you want to recover from addiction at home, an Intensive Outpatient Program near me could be the ideal option for you. Some of the best drug addiction treatment centers in the state offer both inpatient and outpatient rehab.
3. If you’re highly motivated to achieve recovery and are able to travel to daily counseling and therapy sessions, an outpatient substance abuse treatment program could work for you. The first step in determining whether you’ll succeed in IOP is scheduling an assessment with recovery specialists from WCR.
4. Have you tried inpatient treatment in the past and found that it didn’t work well for your situation at home? While we highly recommend an inpatient treatment program, there are cases when an IOP will serve as a primary treatment protocol after medical detox is completed. If you believe you would benefit from IOP at Wolf Creek Recovery, we welcome your phone call to our staff at 833-732-8202. We are rated as one of the top drug rehab centers in the state.
5. If you’re concerned about transitioning out of inpatient recovery, WCR can provide IOP to help you avoid triggers and ease into life at home. Safe transitioning out of rehab will make you feel more comfortable and can prevent relapse, as well.
The best drug and alcohol rehab in Arizona awaits your phone call to discuss recovery options, therapies, treatment, and levels of care. Your privacy is assured when you contact us regarding an Intensive Outpatient Program near me. Don’t make the wrong move early on in your recovery journey; let our team of experts guide you in the first steps toward lifelong freedom from addiction. Take advantage of free resources found online at Wolf Creek Recovery.